Human Resource Administration Diploma Program
100% of the program is online - At Stautzenberger College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Read how we support our students.
What Is Human Resource Administration?
- Researching industry and state employment trends to locate potential talent.
- Working as part of a team to ensure open positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Introducing new employees to your business and communicating specific steps in the application and employment process.
- Some job functions may also include project management, problem-solving, presentations, reporting and assisting with employee surveys and communications.
Human Resource Administration is a great field that offers numerous avenues to grow your career. Plus, as a Human Resource professional you will be a deciding factor in helping others find a great career for themselves.
What Career Options Are Available in Human Resource Administration?
- Businesses & Corporations
- Large Churches
- Educational Institutions
- And much more
According to the Bureaof Labor Statistics, employment of Human Resource Specialist is projected to grow 10% in the US from 2018 to 2028.1
What You Will Learn in a Human Resource Administration Program
- Prepare you through course work to demonstrate the skills employers are looking for in this field.
- Introduce topics such as Human Resource Management, the Staffing and Hiring Process, Change Management and Employee Benefit Design.
- Gain knowledge of employment law as it relates to the workplace.
- Understand diversity and its importance in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the program, you have the ability to sit for the Professional in Human Resources (aPHR ®) certification exam to become an even more valuable prospective employee.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a lifetime career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program Length – 10 Months
100% of the program is online
Offered at Campuses Near Cleveland and Toledo
This program is offered at both of our campus locations, making it convenient for people in both the greater Cleveland area and the greater Toledo area. Our Brecksville campus is located just minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Maumee campus sits just southwest of downtown Toledo.
Find Out More
After you complete the Human Resource Administration Diploma Program, you could continue with our online, 9-month Human Resource Administration Associate Degree completion program. That's only 19 months total to get an associate degree.
1 https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/13-1071.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 1/10/2022.