Accounting & Payroll Clerk Diploma Program
100% of the program is online
What is an Accounting & Payroll Clerk?
Auditing, processing and recording inbound and outbound transactions.
Processing payments and ensuring P&L inputs are correct.
Ensuring payroll information is accurate by collecting, calculating and entering data.
Verifying timekeeping information for hourly employees.
Balancing each child’s individual needs and push children to their fullest potential.
Calculating taxes and deductions for products or services rendered.
What Career Options are Available as an Accounting & Payroll Clerk?
Just walk into any business and you are likely to see an accounting department or team. Titles and responsibilities may vary, but are essential in some way, shape or form in almost every type of business or institution. Accounting Specialists or Payroll Clerks can find opportunities in settings such as:
- Public & Private Businesses
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Law Firms
- And Much More
What You Will Learn in an Accounting & Payroll Clerk Program
There are several paths to starting a career in accounting and payroll. However, one of the best ways to begin is through a diploma program. Our Accounting & Payroll Diploma program can be completed in as little as 7 months and offers you the opportunity to learn invaluable tools such as:
- Practice & System Fundamentals
- Laws & Regulations
- Payroll Processes and Procedures
- Payroll Accounting
- Computerized Accounting
- Income Tax Accounting
- And Other Business Related Topics
For over 90 years, Stautzenberger College has made a lasting impact on the students and community we serve by:
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a lifetime career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
100% of the program is online
After you complete the Accounting & Payroll Clerk Diploma program, you could continue with our online, 7-month Business Administration Associate Degree completion program That's only 14 months total to get an associate degree.
Courses address Payroll: Practices and System Fundamentals, Laws and Regulations, Payroll Processes and Procedures, Payroll Accounting
Additional courses include: Computerized Accounting, Income Tax Accounting and other courses to meet business goals.
Students are encouraged to obtain entry-level employment as a payroll clerk, accounting clerk, bookkeeper or related field.