Construction Management Associate Degree Program
Construction Market Sees Quick Rebound in Homebuilding*
Upon completion of a diploma program, students are eligible to enroll in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program. Diploma programs are designed to help students begin work in their chosen field. Our AAS programs go beyond by allowing students to develop general education skill sets (in areas such as English, History and Math) and complete an advanced level of course work in their chosen field. As long as they have completed a diploma program or a specific number of credit hours from a related concentration, students may begin an AAS program anytime, even at night while they work. All of our AAS completion programs are 100% online.
What Is Construction Management?
Oversight of a project’s schedule.
Budget and quality management of construction site’s development.
Maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring the safety of your team.
Our Construction Management Associate Degree is designed for people who already have 54 credit hours in a construction-related concentration.
What Career Options Are Available in in Construction Management?
Sports Stadiums and Gyms
And much more!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of jobs in Ohio for Construction Managers is expected to increase by 9% between 2019 and 2029.1
What You Will Learn in a Construction Management AAS Program
Advanced techniques for project planning and contract management.
In-depth analysis of quality control and project supervision.
Dedicated study of crew leadership and safety management.
General education course work to meet the requirements of an associate degree.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 7 months
100% of the program is online - Maumee Campus Only
Find Out More
Meet Our Instructor:
1 https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/11-9021.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 4/14/21.
*https://www.contractormag.com/construction-data/article/21143874/constru... (retrieved 5/5/2021)