Human Resource Administration Associate Degree Program
Upon completion of a diploma program, students are eligible to enroll in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program. Diploma programs are designed to help students begin work in their chosen field. Our AAS programs go beyond by allowing students to develop general education skill sets (in areas such as English, History and Math) and complete an advanced level of course work in their chosen field. As long as they have completed a diploma program or a specific number of credit hours from a related concentration, students may begin an AAS program anytime, even at night while they work. All of our AAS completion programs are 100% online.
What Is Human Resource Administration?
- Researching federal, state and industry employment trends to locate potential talent.
- Working as part of a team to ensure open positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Introducing new employees to your business or industry
- Communicating specific steps in the application and employment process to applicants.
- Some job functions may also include areas such as project management, problem-solving, presentations, reporting and assisting with employee surveys and communications.
Human Resource Administration is a great field that offers numerous avenues to grow your career. Plus, as a Human Resource professional you will be a deciding factor in helping others find a great career for themselves.
What Career Options Are Available in Human Resource Administration?
- Businesses & Corporations
- Educational Institutions
- Large Churches
- And much more
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Human Resource Specialist is projected to grow 7% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
What You Will Learn in a Human Resource Administration Program
- Prepare you through course work to demonstrate the skills employers are looking for in this field.
- Introduce topics such as Human Resource Management, the Staffing and Hiring Process, Change Management and Employee Benefit Design.
- Gain knowledge of employment law as it relates to the workplace.
- Understand diversity and its importance in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the program, you have the ability to sit for the Professional in Human Resources (aPHR ®) certification exam to become an even more valuable prospective employee.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program Length - 9 months
100% of the program is online
Find Out More
1https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/13-1071.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 3/2/21.