- Future Students
- Academic Calendar
- Building Maps
- Distance Learning
- Driving Directions
- Financial Aid
- School Catalog
- Training of Veterans
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Technician
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Faculty Email Directory
- Financial Aid
- Ohio Voter Registration
- Online Classes Login
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
Real Estate pre-licensing courses are offered to prepare the student to become a real estate agent. Our program meets the state of Ohio requirements for the pre-licensure education to sit for the Ohio Real Estate Agent exam.
Real Estate pre-licensing courses are offered to prepare the student to become a real estate agent. These courses; Real Estate Principles and Practices, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Finance, and Real Estate Appraisal are required for a person seeking a real estate agent license in Ohio. They are offered on a non-credit basis and are not part of a full ACICS accredited program. Classes run from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Required to pay in full Monday prior to the start of class. Required to appear on the day selected with no refunds/credit toward future dates.
- Experienced instructors
- Low tuition $195 and $345 per course and includes books
(Stautzenberger students and alumni receive discounted tuition)
- Secured building
- Repeat classes at no charge
- Free parking
- Start date cannot be moved
- There are no refunds
- There are four courses required: Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Principles and Practice, and Real Estate Law
- Successful completion of the four courses PLUS broker sponsorship is required to apply to sit for the exam
- The exam is two parts: 80 Multi-state questions and 40 Ohio specific questions
- You must pass both sections with a 70% to be licensed in Ohio
- More information is found in the attached candidate Bulletin
Real Estate Principles & Practices (two weekends) $345
An introduction for those interested in entering the field of real estate, this course covers the general background knowledge of real estate law terminology, practices, and procedures. – $345 (books included)
Real Estate Finance (one weekend) $195
Explores the financial aspects of real estate with primary consideration of the fundamentals of mortgage banking, sources of funds for mortgage lending, loan application procedures and processing, inspection and appraisal of collateral, attracting new business, investing in real property, and the effects of governmental monetary and fiscal policies. – $195 (books included)
Real Estate Law (two weekends) $345
A study of the areas of law pertinent to real estate salespersons and brokers. Emphasis on the laws of property, agency, conveyance, zoning licensure, and the classification of types of estates. – $345 (books included)
Real Estate Appraisal (one weekend) $195
As noted above, we offer the course only on Saturday and Sunday, and in a six week rotation. Students can enter the rotation with ANY class. Our pricing includes books. We do not offer the required post license class, nor any type of “crammer” course. Class size is typically small, most often under 10, so there is quite a bit of interactive learning going on. We have a MINIMUM class size of 6. Pre-registration is required online.
Once again, you are required to pre-register for each course online. There is $35.00 application fee that will be applied towards your tuition at the end of the 6 week class schedule. Deadline for registration is one week prior to the beginning of each weekend course.
***This program is not for academic credit***
What programs do you offer?
Please see the program page located here for a listing of current programs.
How long are your programs?
Associate Degree programs are designed to be completed in 18-27 months; Diploma programs are designed to be completed in 12-18 months; Certificate programs are designed to be completed in 9-12 months. All of the timelines apply to a student enrolled full-time in classes.
What classes do I have to take?
Please feel free to make an appointment with an admissions representative to review the specific program requirements.
Do you offer Financial Aid?
Yes, Stautzenberger College does offer aid to those who qualify. For a full explanation of our aid policies, please see our financial aid page.
Does an applicant have to have a minimum Grade Point Average or to pass any entrance tests to enroll?
Not for most programs. All applicants must, however, possess either a high school diploma or a GED to be accepted to the College. Additionally, applicants to the practical nursing program must pass an entrance examination to be considered for enrollment.
Are you accredited?
Yes, Stautzenberger College is accredited.
- Stautzenberger College is accredited institutionally by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is recognized as an accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Stautzenberger College is programmatically accredited by the American Veterinary Medicine Association (AVMA) for our Veterinary Technician Program.
- Stautzenberger College is certified by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) for its Broadcast Captioning and Court Reporting Programs.
- The Stautzenberger College Medical Assisting Programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
1361 Park Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
- Stautzenberger College is a Microsoft IT Academy.
- Stautzenberger College is approved for the training of veterans.
***Title IV funding is NOT available for this program***