- Future Students
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Real Estate
- STNA – State Tested Nursing Assistant Program
- Veterinary Technician
- Online Programs – All Campuses
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Building Maps
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Email Directory
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- A – Z Index
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Events Calendar
- Stautzenberger Job Opportunities
- Stautzenberger News
- Other Locations
The mission of the Paralegal Program at Stautzenberger College is to provide a quality education and career services assistance in a personalized environment, emphasizing ethics and respect for the judicial system, service to the community, and advancement of the profession through practical application.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with a “hands-on” approach to gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the functions of a paralegal while understanding the professional and ethical responsibilities of the position. Courses in computer software applications, office procedures, and law office technology train students for administrative responsibilities.
- The Paralegal program at Stautzenberger College is to prepare men and women for a career in the legal profession.
- Graduates receive an Associate of Applied Business degree.
- Day or evening classes are available.
- The normal time to complete this program for a full-time student is 24 months.
- Provide practical “hands-on” experience in preparing, filing, and understanding legal documents.
- Develop communication and collaborative skills necessary for effective interaction with other members of a legal team.
- Provide career guidance and placement assistance of graduates after their externships at Metro Toledo offices.
- Foster investigative and critical skills.
- Promote ethical behavior and professionalism befitting the paralegal.
- Provide career guidance and placement assistance of graduates.
- Support the advancement of the paralegal profession.
OH REG #99-10-1523T