- Future Students
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Real Estate
- Veterinary Technician
- Online Programs – All Campuses
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Building Maps
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Email Directory
- Ohio Voter Registration
- Online Classes Login
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- A – Z Index
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Events Calendar
- Stautzenberger Job Opportunities
- Stautzenberger News
- Other Locations
Stautzenberger College’s Paralegal Program provides a quality education and in-depth career training for aspiring paralegals in a personalized environment. Our school’s Career Service Assistance emphasizes ethics and respect for the judicial system, service to the community, and advancement of the profession through practical application.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with a hands-on approach to gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the functions of a paralegal while understanding the professional and ethical responsibilities of the position. Additional courses in computer software applications, office procedures, and law office technology will prepare students for the administrative responsibilities often required of a professional paralegal.
Paralegal Fast Facts:
- The Paralegal Program at Stautzenberger College prepares men and women for careers in the legal profession.
- Graduates receive an Associate of Applied Business degree.
- Day or evening classes are available.
- The normal time frame to complete this program for a full-time student is 24 months.
- Provide practical “hands-on” experience in preparing, filing, and understanding legal documents.
- Develop communication and collaborative skills necessary for effective interaction with other members of a legal team.
- Provide career guidance and placement assistance of graduates after their externships at METRO Toledo offices.
- Foster investigative and critical skills.
- Promote ethical behavior and professionalism befitting the paralegal.
- Provide career guidance and placement assistance of graduates.
- Support the advancement of the paralegal profession.
Part of the AHED family
OH REG #99-10-1523T