- Future Students
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Real Estate
- STNA – State Tested Nursing Assistant Program
- Veterinary Technician
- Online Programs – All Campuses
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Building Maps
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Email Directory
- Ohio Voter Registration
- Online Classes Login
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- A – Z Index
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Events Calendar
- Stautzenberger Job Opportunities
- Stautzenberger News
- Other Locations
IT Enterprise Administration
IT Enterprise Administration Program Fast Facts:
- The IT Enterprise Administration (ITEA) program at Stautzenberger College in METRO Toledo, Ohio is designed to prepare men and women to install, configure, and manage network systems and software.
- Graduates of the IT Enterprise Administration program receive a diploma.
- The normal time to complete this program for a part-time student is 21 months.
- Gradutes are prepared for CompTIA’s A+ and Network+ certification exams as well as the Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) certification exam. These certification exams are offered on campus at the Stautzenberger Certification and Testing Center.
- Graduates of this program are qualified to work as network administrators, desktop support technicians, computer support technicians and/or help desk technicians.
What is IT Enterprise Administration?
The IT Enterprise Administration program is designed to prepare students with strong basic computer skills the minimum technical courses to enter the computer support field as a network administrator, desktop support technician, computer technician or a help-desk technician. Depending upon a graduate’s background beyond this curriculum, he or she may be ready to accept a position as an entry-level systems administrator.
Certifications are highly recommended. Experience combined with training may be necessary before graduates are ready to take the exams.
Objectives of the IT Enterprise Administration Program
- Understand the importance of network systems administration.
- Develop a solid foundation in the technical aspects of network management and support, desktop troubleshooting and server administration.
- Develop competencies to prepare graduates for certification exams in the roles of network administrator, desktop support and help desk technician.
- Promote ethical perspectives in business and build problem-solving techniques.
- Develop skills in sales, marketing and customer service.
- Gain experience with real-world application through hands-on labs and simulations.