A Career Worth Smiling About!!
Stautzenberger College’s Dental Assisting program emphasizes hands-on-training, is relevant to employers’ needs and focuses on areas that offer long-term employment opportunities.
If you like working closely with people and pledge to devote the best of your energies to the welfare of the patients who come under your care, you are ready to take advantage of and fulfill the opportunities of your calling…A DENTAL ASSISTANT!
Stautzenberger College’s Dental Assisting program prepares and pays for the following certifications:
- Ohio State Radiographers Certificate
- DANB Infection Control (ICE®) Exam
- DANB Radiation Health and Safety (RHS®) Exam
Get your Dental Assistant training at Stautzenberger College:
- Practicing Professionals – The Stautzenberger College Dental Assistant instructors are currently practicing, or have experience, in the dental field.
- Small, Friendly Class Atmosphere – Classes are limited in size to maximize personal attention to each participant. Audio/visual instruction is used to augment sections of the professional program.
- Ohio Radiography Exam Preparation – Stautzenberger trains and assists the participant to complete the objective.
- National Certification Exam Preparation – The Stautzenberger College Dental Assistant program provides the education and skills necessary for the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) licensure in Radiation Health and Safety and the Infection Control Exam.
- Hands-On Training – The Dental Assistant curriculum at Stautzenberger includes an accelerated 10 to 15 week theoretical and academic course including: anatomy, infection control, office procedures, dental material, radiography and chair-side procedures. A 60 hour externship completes the training.
- Placement Assistance – Placement assistance is provided upon completion as well as training for effective interviewing techniques. Stautzenberger College is fortunate to have an excellent placement rate. Many of the participants are placed where the externship is performed.
- Flexible Schedule – Convenient day and evening classes.
- Additional Credentials – This program offers CPR/AED and OSHA certified training as part of the curriculum.
For more information or to register, call (419) 866-0261 today!
***Title IV funding is NOT available for this program***
ICE® and RHS® are trademarks of the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. (DANB). This program is not reviewed or endorsed by DANB.