- Future Students
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Real Estate
- Veterinary Technician
- Online Programs – All Campuses
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Building Maps
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Email Directory
- Ohio Voter Registration
- Online Classes Login
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- A – Z Index
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Events Calendar
- Stautzenberger Job Opportunities
- Stautzenberger News
- Other Locations
Office Administration Program Fast Facts:
- Stautzenberger College offers the Office Administration program for Toledo, Ohio area students to prepare men and women to be competitive in the business job market.
- Graduates of the Office Administration program receive an associate of applied business degree.
- Our Toledo-area Office Administration students can enroll in either day or evening classes.
- The normal time to complete this program for a full-time student is 24 months.
- Graduates are prepared for positions in all types of offices in any industry as administrative assistants, office specialists, office supervisors, secretaries, basic help desk support and clerks.
Become an Office Administrator
The Office Administration program will provide a quality education in business from a support perspective by emphasizing respect and ethics in the business environment, as well as focusing on practical application in communication, computer software application, customer service, teamwork and a variety of business areas.
The Office Administration curriculum is designed to provide students with a “hands on” approach to gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the functions of an office professional while understanding the professional and ethical responsibilities of the position. Courses in theory, technology, and business studies train students for a career in the business industry. General courses serve to supplement each student’s education, thereby contributing the overall knowledge base.
Objectives of the Office Administration Program:
- Understand the importance and role of a support position within a business.
- Develop a solid foundation of computer software application and keyboarding skills.
- Apply business math and accounting skills needs in office practices.
- Develop competencies within written and oral communication.
- Promote ethical perspectives in business and build problem-solving techniques.
- Gain experience with real-world application though the externship program.
Part of the AHED family
OH REG #99-10-1523T