Banking,Investment & Finance Program Fast Facts:
- Stautzenberger College provides a Banking, Investment and Finance program for students in the Toledo, Ohio area who want to enter the business profession.
Our Toledo-area students can enroll in day, evening or online classes.
- The Banking, Investment and Finance program is available either as a traditional on-campus program or as an online program. Students who opt to enroll in the online program must meet specific system requirements for Distance Learning.
- The normal time to complete this program for a full-time student is 24 months.
- Graduates of the Banking, Investment and Finance program receive an associate of applied business degree.
- Graduates are prepared to enter the banking, investment and finance professions to work in banking institutions, investment firms, accounting practices, financial consulting firms and mortgage lending companies.
What is Banking, Investment & Finance?
The Banking, Investment and Finance program is designed to provide basic instructional information needed to start at the entry level in this business field. This associate degree program provides a quality education in the principles and practices of banking, investment and finance. The foundational elements will include an understanding of money management, financial markets, interest rates, securities, risks, investments and lending. An emphasis will be placed on ethics in the business environment, as well as focusing on practical application in communication, technology, customer service and teamwork.
The goals of the Banking, Investment & Finance program are:
- Provide an understanding of the importance of banking and investing in today’s economy.
- Develop a solid foundation in banking, investing and financial concepts and their applications.
- Apply skills in accounting, lending, and investment practices.
- Develop competencies in accounting, business math and finance.
- Promote ethical perspectives in business and build problem-solving techniques.
- Gain experience with real-world application though the externship program.
Requires Free Adobe Reader