Financial Aid resources are available to those who qualify. Interested applicants should contact the Financial Aid Office early so a financial assistance plan may be developed.
The College’s Financial Aid Office will provide the following information:
- Financial assistance which is available including information on all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
- Any deadlines for submitting applications for each of the financial aid programs.
- The details regarding cost of attendance.
- Refund policy and Return to Title IV Financial Aid Policy.
- The resources considered in calculation of financial need.
- The amount of financial need that is met.
- Expected disbursement date of financial aid.
The regulations governing Federal financial assistance programs are subject to change by the Federal Government. Stautzenberger College’s Financial Aid Office has the most recent information.
Stautzenberger College is a Direct Lending Institution. All Federal Stafford Loans will process through The Direct Lending Program.
Pell and SEOG Grants are disbursed to student accounts approximately week two and loans are disbursed to student accounts approximately week three of each term. New students must be in attendance for 30 days before loan funds may be disbursed to account. Therefore, the funds are expected to new student accounts approximately week 6 of the quarter.
If a student has a need for additional financial aid, alternative lending is available. Stautzenberger College has several lenders who have provided alternative lending to past students. Stautzenberger College financial aid office will make every effort to certify an alternative loan from any lending institution a student may want to use. Contact the financial aid office for additional information.
Set up an appointment today! Call (419) 866-0261 or (800) 552-5099, or send an email to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Financial Aid Administrators: