- Future Students
- Business Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Health & Wellness
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Information Technology
- Legal Technology
- Medical Technology Programs
- Practical Nursing
- Real Estate
- Veterinary Technician
- Online Programs – All Campuses
- Current Students
- ABK National Honor Society
- Building Maps
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Email Directory
- Ohio Voter Registration
- Online Classes Login
- Referral Form
- Student Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- A – Z Index
- Articulation/Academic Agreements
- Consumer Information
- Contact Information
- Events Calendar
- Stautzenberger Job Opportunities
- Stautzenberger News
- Other Locations
Admission to Stautzenberger College is simple. Please review our Admission Procedure and Policy.
Start your admission process now!
Call (419) 866-0261 or (800) 552-5099 to set up an appointment today with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Representatives!
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am – 7:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Prior to applying for admission, an initial appointment is made with an admissions representative. At this time, the admissions representative discusses the programs of study, career goals, school requirements, placement assistance, housing and other pertinent data vital to the prospective student’s success.
Applying for Admission
Complete the questionnaire for specified program
Complete the application forms
Submit the application fee
Schedule an appointment with the financing department
Attend new student orientation
Admission to Stautzenberger College to a program leading to a Certificate, Diploma or Associate Degree requires a prospective student to:
Possess a High School diploma or its equivalent (G.E.D., Greater Education Development Test)
Interview with an Admissions Representative
Complete the entrance questionnaire for the specified program
- Students applying for the Microsoft Technology Specialist Certificate Program must show proficiency through transfer of credits or testing equivalent to NET 102 or certification.
- Students applying for the IT Enterprise Administration Diploma Program must show proficiency through transfer of credits or testing equivalent to CDP 120 or certification.
- Students applying for the Practical Nursing Program must meet with an admissions representative, after passing the pre-assessment test, for a pre-admissions meeting to discuss additional requirements, including health screening, immunization records, drug testing and background check, with the associated fees.
- Students applying for the Medical Billing & Coding Specialist program online must demonstrate readiness for distance learning.
In order to enroll in individual courses while not pursuing a program, a prospective student must:
- Complete application
Meet the standards for the individual course
Stautzenberger College does not discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its educational policies, admissions practices, scholarship and loan programs.
Part of the AHED family
OH REG #99-10-1523T