Financial Aid


Start Here!


Net Price Calculator


Financial Aid resources are available to those who qualify. Interested applicants should contact the Financial Aid Office early so a financial assistance plan may be developed.

The College’s Financial Aid Office will provide the following information:

  • Financial assistance which is available including information on all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
  • Any deadlines for submitting applications for each of the financial aid programs.
  • The details regarding cost of attendance.
  • Refund policy and Return to Title IV Financial Aid Policy.
  • The resources considered in calculation of financial need.
  • The amount of financial need that is met.
  • Expected disbursement date of financial aid.

The regulations governing Federal financial assistance programs are subject to change by the Federal Government. Stautzenberger College’s Financial Aid Office has the most recent information.

Stautzenberger College is a Direct Lending Institution. All Federal Stafford Loans will process through The Direct Lending Program.

Pell and SEOG Grants are disbursed to student accounts approximately week two and loans are disbursed to student accounts approximately week three of each term. New students must be in attendance for 30 days before loan funds may be disbursed to account. Therefore, the funds are expected to new student accounts approximately week 6 of the quarter.

If a student has a need for additional financial aid, alternative lending is available. Stautzenberger College has several lenders who have provided alternative lending to past students. Stautzenberger College financial aid office will make every effort to certify an alternative loan from any lending institution a student may want to use. Contact the financial aid office for additional information.

Set up an appointment today! Call (419) 866-0261 or (800) 552-5099, or send an email to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Financial Aid Administrators:

fotwfast5 falady

Three easy steps to Financial Aid!

1.Click on the link to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to help determine eligibility for federal and many state financial aid programs. Use Stautzenberger’s school code: 004866.

2. Set up an appointment with an admissions representative to start the enrollment process if you have not done so already.

3. Meet one on one with one of our financial aid administrators. Contact us today at (419) 866-0261 or (800) 552-5099 or by email.

Financial Aid Office:
Maumee: (419) 866-0261
Brecksville: (800) 473-2977

Federal Pell Grant

This is an outright gift of aid from the federal government to eligible students based on financial need determined on the basis of a formula developed by the Department of Education and reviewed by Congress annually.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)

This grant is made available through federal funds for students with exceptional financial need. Grants vary depending on demonstrated financial need and the amount of funds available. Each grant must be matched by institutional funds.


Federal Direct Loan – Subsidized, Unsubsidized and Parent Loans

Federal Direct Loans are low-interest loans for students and parents to assist paying the cost of a student’s education after high school. The lender is the U.S. Department of Education.

Work Study

Federal Work Study Program (FWS)

This program provides jobs for eligible students who must earn a part of their educational expenses. Students enrolled at least half time in an approved participating postsecondary educational institution, may work for federal, state or local public interest agencies, private non-profit organizations, on campus, or within the private sector, under given conditions and restrictions. The number of hours a student may work is based upon financial need, number of class hours and the student’s health and academic progress.

Other Sources

Workforce Investment Act (WIA)

Approval for educational benefits for the economically disadvantaged, older adults and displaced workers.

Department of Veterans Affairs

Some programs are approved for the training of veterans, eligible wives, widows and children. Information regarding approved programs and benefits may be obtained from the designated veterans’ certifying official at the school.

Return of Federal Title IV Funds

Federal Student Aid funds are awarded to a student under the assumption that the student will attend school for the entire quarter for which the assistance is awarded. When a student withdraws prior to attending through 60% of the quarter, the student may no longer be eligible for the full amount of Title IV that the student was originally scheduled to receive. If a recipient of Title IV grant or loan funds withdraws after beginning attendance, the amount of Title IV grant or loan assistance earned by the student must be determined. If the amount disbursed to the student is greater than the amount the student earned, unearned funds must be returned.

It is important to contact the Financial Aid Office prior to withdrawing for the effect of withdraw to your financial aid. Students should contact their Program Director to begin the withdrawal process.

You may reach the Financial Aid Office at (419) 866-0261 or (800) 552-5099 for additional information.


Is there a deadline for filing for Financial Aid?
A – There is not a deadline, but you want to complete your financial aid as soon as possible.

When will Loan funds be posted to my account?
A – First time students will have loan funds disbursed to your account after 30 days of attendance. After the first quarter, loan funds will be disbursed to your account after attendance is documented. This is usually after the first week of classes.

Can I cancel my loan after I have decided to take a student loan?
A – You can request to cancel a loan by giving written request to a Financial Aid Administrator.

When can I expect my refund check for indirect educational costs?
A – You will receive a receipt in the mail for your loan funds immediately after posting to your account giving you the option to cancel. If you decide not to cancel the loan funds, a refund check is mailed 14 days after a credit balance. You may contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.

Is there any other type of loans available that are not offered by the Financial Aid Office?
A – Contact the Financial Aid Office for more loan resources.

I am under 24 years old, do not live with my parents and my parents do not support me, why do I need their information?
A – Federal Regulations require any undergraduate student less than 24 years old, with no dependents, unmarried and not a veteran to provide parental information.

How will I know my eligibility for Financial Aid?
A – You will meet with a Financial Aid Administrator who will calculate your eligibility and provide you with an Award letter.

Are my parents required to take out a Parents Loan?
A – No, your parents will receive eligibility for loans but are not required to borrow money.