1. Submit dog picture by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment from your student Stautzenberger College email.
2. First 50 pictures submitted by October 25, 2013 will be in the running.
3. Picture voting will begin on October 28, 2013 at 10:00 am.
4. Picture voting ends at 4:00 p.m. on November 1, 2013.
5. Photo winner will be announced via Facebook, Twitter and website on November 4, 2013.
1. Dog picture must be submitted as an attachment to email@example.com from the student Stautzenberger email address. (Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL emails..etc DO NOT COUNT)
2. Only current students can submit dog photos but the public is open for voting.
3. 1 dog picture per student can be submitted.
4. Pictures can ONLY consist of the dog. Pictures that include owner will be disqualified.
5. Pictures must include dog name, breed, age of dog and a fun fact we should know about your dog.
1. Voting is open to the public but only 1 vote per person can be submitted.
2. Voters must vote by image number from the Facebook album title “Dog Costume Contest“ on the Stautzenberger College Facebook page.
3. In order to vote, voters must physically enter the Stautzenberger College main entrance to vote-1796 Indian Wood Circle Maumee, Ohio 43537. There will be a bowl with the receptionist to submit the picture image number in. NO VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED OVER PHONE OR ELECTRONICALLY.
1. Winner will receive a prize donated by a local business and the dog will have a spotlight on Facebook, Twitter and Stautzenberger College website.